Like a kid on Christmas morning!

| | Wednesday, September 10, 2008
|

Ever since I've heard of the Simpsons series from KidRobot, I HAD to have it! So as soon as I could, I ordered a whole case (consisting of 24 boxes). Let's just say this...it wasn't cheap for a case of toys. I was actually supposed to get it yesterday, but I wasn't home so I woke up early and picked it up as soon as the Post Office opened this morning. I had to hold back and not open it till after class. I got 19/24, which isn't too bad. I did get a few doubles, but I was expecting that, of course. The one that is most valuable to me is Bumblebee Man! The chances of getting him are 1/96. Here's what I got:

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   

   



I officially have 19/24 of them. I currently have:

3 Homer
2 Marge
3 Bart
1 Maggie
2 Lisa
1 Krusty
1 Fat Tony
1 Scratchy
1 Duffman
1 Smithers
1 Sideshow Bob
1 Chief Wiggum
1 Barney
1 Hippie Homer
1 Comic Book Guy
2 Mr. Burns
1 Bumblebee Man
1 Devil Flanders
1 Snake

If order for me to complete the set, I just need:

Apu (1/24)
Lucious Sweet (1/48)
Mr. Teeny (?/??)
Funzo (1/96)
Itchy (1/48)

I'm currently selling:

2 Homer
2 Bart
1 Marge
1 Lisa
1 Mr. Burns

No comments: