New School, New Attitude

| | Friday, September 4, 2009
|


I haven't updated my blog in a while, so I thought I'd do a quick update. I've been too busy playing video games this summer cuz I have to enjoy my last free summer for a while. I'm finally going to SF State as of this Fall semester and shooting to graduate in 2 years. I'm really stepping up my game and getting on top of all my classes. I'm trying to do all my homework as soon as possible, so I don't end up procrastinating.

October 7 is just around the corner, which means that me and Elisa will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary! We had reservations at Fleur de Lys in the city, but decided to change our restaurant to Bella Vista in Woodside instead. It looks really nice and it's surrounded by the woods and has a great view of the bay.









I can't wait! I think it's starting to be a tradition that we take studio pictures for our anniversary and we're gunna get all dressed up. I copied Ne-Yo's outfit from Keri Hilson's "Knock You Down" music video where he's singing his solo part. I got the bowler hat and everything! Well, I'm tired from doing alotta homework tonight, so I'm call it a night...zzzz....

No comments: