A typical Friday night

| | Friday, April 17, 2009
|


So it's Friday night, alotta people are probably out partying, but I'm just chillin' at home cuz I have work at 7AM. I don't really mind cuz I'm used to it though...I'm not really the partying type anyways. Maybe once in a while. I'd rather just be in the comfort of my home, surf the net, and play video games...

Oh, I finally got my S13's fog lights working. Not bad at all for Walmart fog lights, huh? =P HIDs and yellow fog lights...not a bad combination!







For those who didn't already know, the USPS is coming out with The Simpsons stamps on May 7th. Go pre-order yours today! I pre-ordered those, and plus a framed art collectible of the stamps too!



I've been looking around for a new belt lately, and I came across this one that I had to have! Isn't it hella sick!



*yawn* I'm tired, so I'ma finish watching Slumdog Millionaire, then hit the hay. Night people!

No comments: